Uma Thurman Weight Height Body Measurement, Bra Size, Diet Workout, Family, Boy Friend, Favorite Foods, Songs, Hobbies, Bio Vital Statistics & Trivia
|Age and Date of Birth of Uma Thurman:||April 29, 1970|
|Birth Place of Uma Thurman:||Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Birth/Zodiac/Sun Sign of Uma Thurman:||Taurus|
|Body Statistics /Measurement:|
|Weight of Uma Thurman:||66 kg (145 Pounds)|
|Height of Uma Thurman:||5 feet 11 Inches (180cm)|
|Body Type/Shape of Uma Thurman:||Slim|
|Bra/Breast Size of Uma Thurman:||34 B|
|Official Dress Size of Uma Thurman:||6(US)|
|Figure Size (Waistline-Hip-Butt & Bust-Breast) of Uma Thurman:||34-24-35|
|Official Shoe/Feet Size of Uma Thurman:||11(US)|
|Eye Color of Uma Thurman:||Blue|
|Hair Color of Uma Thurman:||Blonde|
|Nationality/Origin of Uma Thurman:||American|
|Ethnicity of Uma Thurman:||White|
|Faith/Religion of Uma Thurman:||Buddhist|
|Occupation/Profession of Uma Thurman:||Actress, Model|
|Nick Name of Uma Thurman:||Uma|
|Born Name of Uma Thurman:||Uma Karuna Thurman|
|Brand Endorsement of Uma Thurman:||Givenchy Ange ou Demon, Key to the Cure (2010), Givenchy (2010),Tag Heuer (2009),Lancome Miracle(2000)|
|Does Uma Thurman smokes?||Yes|
|Does Uma Thurman Drink Alcohol?||Yes|
|Best Known For:||Uma Thurman is an actress known for roles in such films as Kill Bill and its sequel and Pulp Fiction.|
|Health/Beauty Secrets of Uma Thurman:||Regular Exercise|
|Education of Uma Thurman:||Schooling from Northfield Mount Hermon School, Amherst Regional Middle School|
|Official Twitter Address of Uma Thurman:|
|Official Facebook Page of Uma Thurman:||https://www.facebook.com/umathurman|
|Official Instagram of Uma Thurman:||https://www.instagram.com/ithurman|
|Money/Net worth of Uma Thurman:||$45 million|
|First Film of Uma Thurman:||Kiss Daddy Goodnight(1987)|
|First TV Show of Uma Thurman:||Great Books(2000)|
|Is Uma Thurman lesbian or gay?|
|Does Uma Thurman have breast implants?|
|Does Uma Thurman do charity?|
|Does Uma Thurman have a child?|
|What is Uma Thurman’s sexual orientation?||Straight|
|First Album of Uma Thurman:|
|Family Details of Uma Thurman:|
|Mother:||Nena von Schlebrügge|
|Spouse:||Gary Oldman (1990–1992), Ethan Hawke (1998–2004)|
|Children:||Maya Thurman-Hawke, Levon Roan Thurman-Hawke, Luna Thurman-Busson|
|Personal Relationship of Uma Thurman:|
|Boyfriends/ Spouse/Affairs/Relation/Dating of Uma Thurman:||Gary Oldman, Ethan Hawke|
|Favorite Things of Uma Thurman:|
|Favorite Food:||Omelet with veggies|
|Favorite Color:||Green, Black|
|Favorite Book:||American Beauty|
|Favorite Music:||Fall out Boy|
|Favorite Perfume:||Lancome Miracle,|
|Favorite TV Show:|
|Hobbies and Interests:||Reading and Skiing|
Uma Thurman Interesting Facts/Things you don’t know about Uma Thurman:
- Uma and Ethan Hawke’s daughter’s name is Maya; which is also the name of the character that Uma played in Duke of Groove.
- Uma supports United States Democratic Party.
- Uma’s dad is a Buddhist and Dalai Lama supporter. So, along with her complete family, Uma has lived in Almora, Uttarakhand, India. Primarily, she was raised in Amherst, Massachusetts, USA.
- Uma Thurman’s first name “Uma” is one of the alternative names of Hindu goddess Parvati. It means “light” in Sanskrit.
- She first started her career as a model at the age of 15.
- When Uma was 10, she was suggested to have nose job by her friend’s mom.
- During school, she was teased by her classmates for being introvert, tall body frame, unusual name, and an angular bone structure.
- When she was in eighth standard, she discovered that she wanted to become an actress.
- Was set to portray Marlene Dietrich in a biopic directed by Louis Malle, but after the death of Malle the project was canceled.
- Has shades of Lancome lipsticks named after her (available only in Asia).
- She is mentioned in the song “Avant Gardener” by Courtney Barnett.
- Refused two proposals from Ethan Hawke before agreeing to marry him. She was seven Sister of Dechen Thurman and Ganden Thurman and the daughter of Nena Thurman andRobert Thurman
- She is on the Board of Directors of Room to Grow, a non-profit organization founded byRob Reiner, dedicated to enriching the lives of babies born into poverty throughout their critical first 3 years of development.
- Her uncle, John Thurman, is a professional concert cellist who performs with the Detroit Symphony Orchestra.
- Supported the Junior Senator (John Kerry) from her native state (Massachusetts) for President of the United States.
- Her mother, Nena Thurman, was once married to LSD proponent Timothy Leary. The marriage lasted less than a year (1964-1965). Their marriage, which took place in Nepal, was the subject of a 15-minute documentary entitled “You’re Nobody Till Somebody Loves You”. Nena married Uma’s father, Robert Thurman, two years later in 1967.
- Has three brothers with equally unusual, exotic names: Ganden, Dechen (who is an actor and director) and Mipam.
Rare/Unseen/ Child Hood/ Hot Photos Gallery of Uma Thurman: