The Great Khali Weight Height, Favorite Food Place Song Vehicle, Hobbies, Routine, Diet, Workout Plan, Color, Actress, Movie
|Birth/Birthday Date Details:|
|Age and Date of Birth of The Great Khali :||August 27, 1972|
|Birth Place of The Great Khali :||Dhirana, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Birth/Zodiac/Sun Sign of The Great Khali :||Virgo|
|Body Statistics /Measurement:|
|Weight of The Great Khali :||157 kg or 347 pounds|
|Height of The Great Khali :||7 feet 1 inch or 216 cm|
|Official Shoe/Feet Size of The Great Khali :||15|
|Official Dress Size of The Great Khali :|
|Natural Eye Color of The Great Khali :||Dark Brown|
|Natural Hair Color of The Great Khali :||Black|
|Measurements of The Great Khali :|
|Nationality/Origin of The Great Khali :||Indian|
|Ethnicity of The Great Khali :||Asian / Indian|
|Faith/Religion of The Great Khali :||Hindu|
|Occupation/Profession of The Great Khali :||Indian Professional Wrestler, Actor and former Power lifter|
|Nick Name of The Great Khali :||Giant Singh, Khali, The Great Khali, Dalip Singh, Dilbu, The Punjabi Nightmare, The Punjabi Playboy, The Punjabi Titan, The Prince of the Land of Five Rivers|
|Born Name of The Great Khali :||Dalip Singh Rana|
|Personal Trainer/Coach of The Great Khali :||APW (All Pro Wrestling) headquartered in California, USA|
|Brand Endorsement of The Great Khali :|
|Does The Great Khali smokes?||No|
|Does The Great Khali Drink Alcohol?||No|
|Best Known For:||The Great Khali is an Indian and American professional wrestler best known for his time with WWE. Wikipedia|
|Salary of The Great Khali :|
|Health/Beauty Secrets of The Great Khali :||Workout and Regular Exercise|
|Education of The Great Khali :|
|Official Address of The Great Khali :|
|Official Phone Number of The Great Khali :|
|Official Fax Number of The Great Khali :|
|Official Twitter Address of The Great Khali :|
|Official Facebook Page of The Great Khali :|
|Official Instagram of The Great Khali :|
|Official Website of The Great Khali :|
|Money Net worth of The Great Khali :||$ 20 million|
|First Film of The Great Khali :||The Longest Yard (2005)|
|First TV Show of The Great Khali :||Bigg Boss (season 4)|
|Sexual Orientation of Atwood:||Straight|
|Family Details of The Great Khali :|
|Personal Relationship of The Great Khali :|
|Girlfriends/ Spouse/Affairs/Relation/Dating of The Great Khali :|
|Favorite Things of The Great Khali :|
|Favorite Food:||Indian Punjabi Food, Eggs|
|Favorite Comedian:||Yakov Smirnoff|
|Favorite TV Shows:|
|Hobbies and Interests:||Gymming|
The Great Khali Facts/Things you don’t know about The Great Khali :
- The Great Khali had worked in a french movie Sur la piste du Marsupilami in 2012 for his role as “Bolo”.
- Khali is the one who is very religious. So, he does not consume meat, alcohol, drugs, caffeine, tobacco.
- The name “The Great Khali” is derived from the Hindu goddess Kali, who is associated with eternal energy.
- * Khali made his first appearance in professional wrestling on October 7, 2000 under the ring name Giant Singh.
- His parents are of normal size unlike Dalip Singh (or Khali). But, Khali’s grandfather was 6 ft 6 inches tall.
- Khali has 6 siblings. His father’s name is Jwala Ram and mother’s name is Tandi Devi.
- He debuted in Smackdown by beating The Undertaker on April 7, 2006.
- Khali had won the bodybuilding titles in 1997 and 1998 as Mr. India.
- Before entering professional wrestling, Dalip Singh was a Police Officer in Punjab State Police.
- Khali hails from Himachal Pradesh, and it is said that he got his ring name The Great Khali from the name of Kali, a Hindu Goddess.
- The reason behind his lack of agility and height is that, he suffered from Acromegaly i.e. abnormal growth of body.
- He started earning as a labourer and also worked in a restaurant called Malibar Hill.
- His fortune changed when he won the Mr. India bodybuilding title in 1995 and 1996.
- He initially wrestled for World Championship Wrestling (WCW), but in 2006, he made his debut for the apex professional wrestling, the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
- He also appeared in various films like The Longest Yard, Get Smart, MacGruber, Kushti, Ramaa: The Saviour and Houba.
- He is extremely religious, he meditates every day, doesn’t drink or smoke, and is a follower of Indian spiritual guru Ashutosh Maharaj.
- He has a heavy diet and consumes 5 l of milk, 2-3 kg of chicken, 0.5-1 kg of dry fruits, 25-30 roti, pulses, vegetables and 25 eggs at a time, 7 times a day.
Rare/Unseen/ Child Hood/ Hot Photos of The Great Khali :