Rachel Weisz Weight Height Body Measurement, Bra Size, Diet Workout, Family, Boy Friend, Favorite Foods, Songs, Hobbies, Bio Vital Statistics & Trivia
|Age and Date of Birth of Rachel Weisz:||March 07, 1970|
|Birth Place of Rachel Weisz:||London, England, UK|
|Birth/Zodiac/Sun Sign of Rachel Weisz:||Pisces|
|Body Statistics /Measurement:|
|Weight of Rachel Weisz:||57 kg (125 Pounds)|
|Height of Rachel Weisz:||5 feet 7 Inches (170 cm)|
|Body Type/Shape of Rachel Weisz:||Slim|
|Bra/Breast Size of Rachel Weisz:||34 C|
|Official Dress Size of Rachel Weisz:||6 (US)|
|Figure Size (Waistline-Hip-Butt & Bust-Breast) of Rachel Weisz:||37-24-35|
|Official Shoe/Feet Size of Rachel Weisz:||9(US)|
|Eye Color of Rachel Weisz:||Hazel|
|Hair Color of Rachel Weisz:||Dark Brown|
|Nationality/Origin of Rachel Weisz:||American|
|Ethnicity of Rachel Weisz:||British|
|Faith/Religion of Rachel Weisz:|
|Occupation/Profession of Rachel Weisz:||Actress|
|Nick Name of Rachel Weisz:||Rachel|
|Born Name of Rachel Weisz:||Rachel Hannah Weisz|
|Brand Endorsement of Rachel Weisz:||She has appeared in several TV commercials and print ads since her modelling time|
|Does Rachel Weisz smokes?|
|Does Rachel Weisz Drink Alcohol?|
|Best Known For:||Her role as Evelyn Carnahan-O’Connell in the movies The Mummy (1999) and The Mummy Returns (2001)|
|Health/Beauty Secrets of Rachel Weisz:||Regular Exercise|
|Education of Rachel Weisz:||She is attended North London Collegiate School. She went to Benenden School and then, attended St Paul’s Girls School for one year and completed her A-levels. After graduation, Weisz joined the prestigious Trinity Hall, Cambridge.|
|Official Twitter Address of Rachel Weisz:|
|Official Facebook Page of Rachel Weisz:|
|Official Instagram of Rachel Weisz:|
|Money/Net worth of Rachel Weisz:||$40 million|
|First Film of Rachel Weisz:||Death Machine|
|First TV Show of Rachel Weisz:||Inspector Morse|
|First Music Video:||Live for the Night by Krewella|
|Is Rachel Weisz lesbian or gay?|
|Does Rachel Weisz have breast implants?|
|Does Rachel Weisz do charity?|
|Does Rachel Weisz have a child?|
|What is Rachel Weisz’s sexual orientation?||Straight|
|Family Details of Rachel Weisz:|
|Personal Relationship of Rachel Weisz:|
|Boyfriends/ Spouse/Affairs/Relation/Dating of Rachel Weisz:||Daniel Craig, Darren Aronofsky, Sam Mendes|
|Favorite Things of Rachel Weisz:|
|Favorite Book:||American Pastoral, My Ear at His Heart, Howards End, On Beauty, An Inmate History of Humanity|
|Favorite Designer:||Jason Wu, Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, Steven Alan and Hussein Chalayan, Preen|
|Favorite idols:||Gena Rowlands, Katharine Hepburn, Jack Nicholson, Shirley MacLaine, Ingrid Bergman, Jimi Hendrix, and Janis Joplin|
|Favorite Actress:||Meryl Streep|
|Favorite TV Show:|
|Hobbies and Interests:|
Rachel Weisz Interesting Facts/Things you don’t know about Rachel Weisz:
- Rachel started modeling at the age of 14.
- Her parents left for the United Kingdom around 1938, before the outbreak of the Second World War, to escape the Nazis.
- She was interested in live performances and was a part of a student drama group called Cambridge Talking Tongues.
- Her father is from a Jewish family; her maternal grandfather, Alexander Teich, was also Jewish, and had been a secretary of the World Union of Jewish Students.
- Her performance in the movie The Constant Gardener rewarded her with the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture, and the Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture.
- Weisz left North London Collegiate School and attended Benenden School for one year, completing A-levels at St Paul’s Girls School.
- Her performances have garnered her invitation to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in 2006. In the same year, she was also awarded the Britannia Award for Artist of the Year at Los Angeles BAFTA Ceremony.
- In 1994, Weisz was awarded the London Critics Circle Theatre Award (Drama Theatre) for her performance in ‘Design for Living’ as the Most Promising Newcomer.
- Emily Mortimer was her classmate in St Paul’s Girls School in London.
- She was Stuff magazine in the list of “102 Sexiest Women in the World” in 2002.
- She was Empire magazine in the list of “100 Sexiest Stars in Film History” in 2007.
Rare/Unseen/ Child Hood/ Hot Photos Gallery of Rachel Weisz: