Emma Watson Weight Height Body Measurement, Bra Size, Diet Workout, Family, Body Friend, Favorite Foods, Songs, Hobbies, Bio Vital Statistics
|Age and Date of Birth of Emma Watson:||15 April 1990|
|Birth Place of Emma Watson:||Paris, France|
|Birth/Zodiac/Sun Sign of Emma Watson:||Aries|
|Body Statistics /Measurement:|
|Weight of Emma Watson:||50 Kg or 110 Pounds|
|Height of Emma Watson:||5 feet 5 Inch or 165 cm|
|Body shape/Build and Type of Emma Watson:||Slim|
|Bra/Breast Size of Emma Watson:||32B|
|Official Dress Size of Emma Watson:|
|Figure Size (Waistline-Hip-Butt & Bust-Breast) of Emma Watson:||32-23-34 Inch or 81-58.5-87 cm|
|Official Shoe/Feet Size of Emma Watson:||7|
|Natural Eye Color of Emma Watson:||Dark Brown|
|Natural Hair Color of Emma Watson:||Light Brown|
|Nationality/Origin of Emma Watson:||British|
|Ethnicity of Emma Watson:||Emma Watson is British; however Emma is of British and Turkish descendant.|
|Faith/Religion of Emma Watson:||Christian|
|Occupation/Profession of Emma Watson:||Actress|
|Nick Name of Emma Watson:||Em|
|Born Name of Emma Watson:||Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson|
|Personal Trainer of Emma Watson:|
|Brand Endorsement of Emma Watson:||Burberry London, Lancome (2011), Katherine Alexander Jewellery|
|Sponsorship of Emma Watson:|
|Best Known For:||Her role movie Harry Potter series.|
|Salary of Emma Watson:|
|Health/Beauty Secrets of Emma Watson:||She visit gym for different exercises|
|Education of Emma Watson:||She got the University degree from Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island in 2012.|
|Official Address of Emma Watson:||Public Eye Communications, Ltd (Publicist)
Suite 313, The Plaza
535 King’s Road,
London, SW10 OSZ, UK
|Official Phone Number of Emma Watson:||44 (0)20 7351 1555|
|Official Fax Number of Emma Watson:||44 (0)20 7351 1010|
|Official Twitter Address of Emma Watson:||https://twitter.com/emwatson|
|Official Facebook Page of Emma Watson:||https://www.facebook.com/emmawatson|
|Official Instagram of Emma Watson:||http://instagram.com/emmawatson|
|Official Website of Emma Watson:|
|Money/Net worth of Emma Watson:||$60 Million|
|First Film of Emma Watson:||She rose to prominence portraying Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series, appearing alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint in all eight Potter films beginning in 2001|
|First TV Show of Emma Watson:|
|Family Details of Emma Watson:|
|Brothers:||Toby Watson, Alex Watson|
|Sisters:||Nina Watson, Lucy Watson|
|Personal Relationship of Emma Watson:|
|Boyfriends/ Spouse/Affairs/Relation/Dating of Emma Watson:||Will Adamowicz (2011-2013)
Matthew Janney (2014-Present)
|Favorite Things of Emma Watson:|
|Favorite Sports:||Tennis, Rounders, Hockey|
|Favorite Food:||Toast, French, Italian, Spanish, Mexican|
|Favorite Color:||Light Blue|
|Favorite Books:||The BFG (Roald Dahl in 1982), The Remains Of The Day (Kazuo Ishiguro in 1989)|
|Favorite Perfume:||Lancôme’s Trésor Midnight Rose|
|Favorite Pet:||Cat, She has two cats named Bubbles and Domino|
|Favorite Cocktail:||Gin and Tonic|
|Favorite Actress:||Julia Roberts|
|Favorite Movies:||Notting Hill (1999)|
|Favorite Architect:||Antoni Gaudí|
|Favorite School Subjects:||Art, History, English|
|Favorite Hotel:||Berkeley, London, England|
|Favorite Harry Potter Book:||Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (JK Rowling in 2003)|
|Favorite Actor:||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Soccer Team:||Chelsea|
|Favorite Author:||Carlos Ruiz Zafron (Spanish Novelist)|
|Favorite Brands:||Calvin Klein, Hermès Birkin, Loeffler Randall, Miu Miu Calf, Tom Ford wedges|
|Favorite Clothing Company:|
|Favorite Singer/Musicians:||Lady GaGa, Justin Timberlake, Alanis Morrisette|
|Favorite Makeup Brands:|
|Favorite TV Shows:||Friends (1994-2004)|
|Favorite Makeup Products:||Lancôme’s Teint Miracle, Stila cream blush, Lancôme’s Hypnôse mascara, Tarte LipSurgence pencils|
|Favorite Place/Vacation Spot:||Kenya|
|Favorite Vehicle/Car:||Toyota Prius|
|Favorite Beauty Products:|
|Hobbies and Interests:|
Emma Watson Facts/Things you don’t know about Emma Watson:
- Her parents, both British lawyers, are Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson.
- Her parents divorced when Watson was 5, and she moved back to Oxfordshire in England with her mother and brother.
- Watson attended the Stagecoach Theatre Arts school at Oxford. She studied singing, acting and dancing, and performed in school plays.
- Emma plays field hockey, tennis, rounders and netball. She also dances in several different styles, like break dancing and modern, and likes to take art classes.
- She auditioned eight times for the role of Hermoine Granger which catapulted her to international fame.
- Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling wanted Watson for the role of Hermoine from her first screen test.
- She is best friends with Harry Potter co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint after practically growing up with them on the Harry Potter set. She calls them her ‘brothers’.
- Emma has said she thinks the chances are slim that she will ever be involved in another project that is as successful as “Harry Potter.”
- Despite spending her adolescence on film sets, she had five hours of tutoring each day. She graduated with high grades.
- She can speak some french.
- Emma was chosen as the face of Burberry’s Autumn/Winter 2009 collection, and again for the 2010 Spring/Summer collection.
- Until she was five years old, Emma lived in France.
Rare/Unseen/ Child Hood/ Hot Photos of Emma Watson:
Video of Emma Watson: